Students that have completed one year of high school, college students, and other adult chaperones are invited to join our team of 12-15 heading to Paraña, Brazil July 6-17, 2018. Our team will partner with existing local churches and missionaries to assist with a sports and Bible camp in Foz do Iguaçu.
Important Factors and Dates to know:
- All students must have completed (at least) one year of high school.
- Participants are required to assist with church fundraising events.
- All participants must have a passport. This passport must not expire before January 17, 2019 (6 months after our return from Brazil.)
- Brazil requires all Americans to get a travel visa. This requires all passports to be sent to the State Department. We plan to send our passports between December of 2017 and have them returned in January of 2018.
- Initial deposit of $100 is due by Oct. 15, 2017.
- Brazil MIE team meeting and orientation with BGAV's connections contact, Craig Waddell, is Sunday, November 19 from 5:30-7pm in the Loft.
- Total cost per participant is $2,100. (Fundraising will reduce this price) Participants must be paid in full by May 6, 2018- that's Ben and Courtney's anniversary :)