Assistant Custodian (hourly - 12.5/week)
The principle function of the Assistant Custodian is to help the Custodian maintain the cleanliness and general upkeep of all church building.
- Help maintain clean facilities of all church property as directed by the Custodian.
- Duties may include but not limited to:
- Cleaning of restrooms in all church buildings
- Emptying trash cans in all church buildings
- Maintaining toilet tissue and paper towels in the restrooms.
- Remove clutter from the Sanctuary after any or all events.
- Assist in cleaning the kitchen as needed.
- Clean and dust church office furniture and workroom as needed.
- Assist in clean-up of all areas of Fellowship Hall after events held within.
- Replace lights as needed, and check fire extinguishers monthly at minimum.
- Assist with cleaning Preschool building every day after classes are out. This includes mopping each day, and stripping and waxing floors, shampooing carpets when necessary, vacuuming, cleaning restrooms and sinks, wiping down tables, cleaning refrigerator and stove, as, needed.
- Assist and perform special cleaning projects (baseboards, windows, woodwork, floor stripping, etc.) as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Custodian or First Baptist Church Staff Supervisor.
The Assistant Custodian is directly responsible to and works under the supervision of the Custodian.
Resumes with a cover letter may be submitted to email@example.com.