Thank you for your interest in First Baptist Church Weekday Preschool. We are a weekday preschool that offers a Christian environment where young students develop social and academic readiness skills for success in and out of the classroom.
Our goals for your child are to:
- experience God's love in a nurturing environment
- develop a positive self-concept and to experience success
- develop respect for others and to feel respected in return
- develop appreciation for art, music and dramatic arts
- expand language development
- develop pre-reading and early math skills and concepts
- develop gross motor and fine motor coordination
- grow in the awareness and knowledge of our world
- develop the desire to become a lifelong learner
Classes are offered for children ages 2 through 4 (PreK). A child must be two, three, or four years old by September 30th in order to enter the respective class.
Please note: Children need to be potty trained before entering the Pre-K class.
School hours are 8:45 am to 11:45 am daily, Monday through Friday.